Plug into the high-growth EV charging movement by installing an Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
There’s good reason to offer electric vehicle drivers a place to park and recharge quickly. 89% of EV drivers typically make a purchase when charging at a retail location; 83% of respondents prefer to shop more frequently at locations that offer EV charging. Hosting an EV Charging Station gives your property Level 2 charging capabilities while bolstering your commitment to the environment and your bottom line.
Partner with the leading EV Networked Charging Station Manufacturer.
- Wireless Technology: The station communicates with the software and produces real-time data
- Interactive LED Lights: Quickly identify the station status; blue is available, green is charging, and red detects a ground fault.
- Backlit LCD Screen: Easy reading for costs and station status
- Rugged Aluminum Enclosure: Prevents damage from nature and natural elements
- Smart Card Authentication: Open or closed access available for EV Drivers.
- Pay with PlugShare: Find stations, start, and pay for charging through the most widely used EV app.
- J1772™ Plug: Charge all new electric or plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, including Tesla.
Designed for commercial applications – workplace, multifamily, hospitality, retail, and the public sector. We provide a turnkey solution that adds charging as service and/or as an amenity. We offer the most flexible solution and allows for multiple users and groups with the ability to set hourly rates.
- Easily implement desired pricing policy: Duration-Based (hourly), Time-of-Use, and kWh Pricing
- Easily establish desired access policy for public, private, or multi-group access
- Sharing features include real-time availability, charging status and alerts/notifications/waitlist features